12:12 PM

Bodysuits and shapewear Feelingirls.com

 Hi!

Lately I've been looking for some nice underwear for my little black dresses. I don't go out very often, as probably most of you nowadays, but whenever I feel like dressing up a little bit and sprucing up my outfit, I find a shaping bodysuit indispensable.

Today I'm going to present an online store that offers a wide range of bodysuits and shapewear for every woman. 

I myself don't wear these kinds of garments very often, but when I want to wear a dress which flatters my silhouette, it is better to put on some shaping underwear underneath. That way, when you are wearing a tighter or see-through dress everything looks really sleek and seamless. Plus, if you are planning to eat a lot in the evening, this underwear will cleverly hide your tummy.

Feelingirls.com assortment has any type of plus size shapewear bodysuit bras and hosiery you can possibly imagine.

Now I will show you my picks from Feelingirls.com. I imagine myself wearing these, especially the first one is right up my alley.

This one looks very elegant and sultry, ideal for a little black dress



Beige bodysuit will be perfect with a white or nude dress.


Elastic tummy shaping bodysuit

Also, there is something for those of you who like to work out. Thanks to this double belt waist trainer, you'll achieve a smooth silhouette because it sculpts your body and keeps your posture straight while you're working out. I wonder if and how this works. Have you used such a thing before? If so, let me know in the comments section :)

Speaking of a workout, I've noticed the website also has some pretty nice basics, which can be used both as an outfit to exercise in, or as shaping underwear.

I found this suit very versatile and I think everyone will need one. I would definitely use it for my yoga workout.


With some great Black Friday online deals at FeelinGirl you can stock up for fall/winter season.

Let me know in the comments below, which piece you like best. And have you used shaping underwear before? I'm looking forward to reading all of your comments.


5 comments:

  1. prezentują się fajnie, jak wszystko na modelkach :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo zachęcająca kolekcja bielizny, chętnie sprawdzę ofertę sklepu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow piekna bielizna, jestem ciekawa efektow na moim niedoskonalym ciele ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you. Bridal Nightwear Sets

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so fantastic! Thank you for sharing!
    www.babydollchemise.com/

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i odwiedziny.
Komentując wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie danych, które są między innymi wykorzystywane w analizie statystyk poprzez Google Analytics.

Copyright © EPHEMERIC BEAUTY , Blogger