12:05 PM

Velbon Sherpa 803 r

I cannot believe that after 6 years of taking photos I finally bought a tripod. All those years of self-portraits without it. I usually put my camera on the pile of dictionaries or something - very professional :D

Anyways, those years have just ended and I can't wait to try a real tripod....

I was thinking about buying Velbon Sherpa 603, but the 803 has better reviews, so I just thought that I'd rather pay more than regret buying something that I would not be satisfied with. I hope it will arrive on Tuesday. I'm so exited about it:)

I'm trying to organize a photoshoot with a makeup artist on Thursday. We just can't find the right model for it, but if we find one, this will be the day for the tripod-testing:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i odwiedziny.
Komentując wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie danych, które są między innymi wykorzystywane w analizie statystyk poprzez Google Analytics.

Copyright © EPHEMERIC BEAUTY , Blogger