10:31 AM

années folles

A cold Saturday with Kasia and Kamil left me with a sore throat. When I came home, I drank 3 teas with raspberry juice and lemon and took some medicine to warm myself up. Aside from that, I think we did pretty well.
I really was looking forward to doing this photoshoot and everything had been set some time ago but I had to change a model, when I finally saw Kasia's portfolio and asked her.

The idea came from the 1920s in France when people looked very chic and sofisticated. I really like this style and wish people recognized the importance of being smartly dressed more these days.











1 comment:

Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i odwiedziny.
Komentując wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie danych, które są między innymi wykorzystywane w analizie statystyk poprzez Google Analytics.

Copyright © EPHEMERIC BEAUTY , Blogger