12:23 PM

Fashion trends for summer 2022 - what and where to buy.

 

Are you ready for the summer 2022?

With summer fast approaching it’s about time to rethink your closet and get rid of things you don’t wear. I always do that when the season is changing. This will save you space in your wardrobe for new and trendy clothes you will feel your best in.

If you are someone like me and like to experiment with your clothes, or you are on the search for your perfect unique style, then it’s a good idea to turn to wholesale boutique clothing. This way, you can pick and choose from a variety of clothing, mix and match the pieces you like to finally achieve the perfect look without breaking a bank.

Looking at this season’s trends we will still have the ongoing oversize silhouette vibe which I think is very comfortable and perfect for the summer heat.

I have also noticed balloon sleeves and puffed sleeves which I personally consider to be very cute and feminine. As a 90s kid, I look at the trends with major nostalgia: cutout tops, low-rise trousers and jeans, tiny sunglasses. These are all fashion pieces I remember from my childhood.

To be honest, being in my mid thirties I don’t quite understand this cutout galore obsession, therefore I try to pick up individual trends that suit me and my body shape. And I think that this is the best tip anyone could ever give you: don’t jump into buying up the stores to get all the trendy pieces. You don’t need all of them, just choose the ones you feel will scream you. That is why, wholesale women's clothing is a great option, because stores like that offer budget prices for trendy clothes, and a great selection of products - all in one place.

What I would definitely wear is feminine, delicate dresses made of breathable fabric such as this one:


 I really like the length of this dress and I am absolutely obsessed with tie- waist dresses. I think they are so comfortable and so versatile.

I also love the French-country style blouse trend with some delicate embroidery details or kimono-style sleeves. This one is very interesting and I like the fact that it’s oversized.

 Also, remember to introduce a pop of color into your wardrobe. Orange, red or pink would be the best option because these colors remind me of summer the most. I absolutely adore the combination of a vibrant color with simple white or beige pants. This blouse would also look great with denim shorts. Make sure you paint your toenails the same color as your top – this way you’ll achieve a coherent and very chic look. 

 Since we’re talking about the details, I have always thought that accessorizing is so important. It’s a great idea to get a few fashionable pieces for this summer such as a straw raffia basket-type bag, a large hat or some cool platform sandals which are again very in right now.

These are all my tips for this season’s fashion trends. What pieces are you planning to get for yourself? Are you going to wear last year’s clothes, or are you on the hunt for some new trendy ones? Let me know in the comments below. I’m excited to read about your fashion choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i odwiedziny.
Komentując wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie danych, które są między innymi wykorzystywane w analizie statystyk poprzez Google Analytics.

Copyright © EPHEMERIC BEAUTY , Blogger