11:31 AM

Summer shoes milanoo.com

 

Hi guys!

With summer right around the corner a lot of us are taking out our dresses from the bottom of our closets. And then we are faced with the dilemma: what shoes go with the dress I want to wear?

In today’s post  I’m going to present to you some stunning footwear from milanoo that will match every summer outfit.

I hope you’ll like this post and if you’re interested, keep on reading.

 

I’m not really into super high heels with the platform because I’m pretty tall, but if you are comfortable with wearing peep toe heels the store has some very nice shoes available that will definitely suit your needs. Here are some of my picks:

 



I think that every girl should have black and nude heels because they go with absolutely every outfit.

My personal pick would be the slingbacks with a little lower heel and no platform like these ones:

 


I think that these heels are very elegant and classy and they are available in three shades: nude, black and white which are very versatile colors.

 

For a little colder or rainy days, I would definitely choose something that covers more skin but is still breathable, like summer boots. I really like the idea of wearing booties with long flowery dresses, which gives a boho vibe to your look. You can choose from a variety of ankle boots or higher knee boots.

You can pair these red booties with pants or a dress:

 


I also really like these chunky ankle boots in ecru white I think they will look very nice with a white dress:

 


And these motorcycle-style ankle boots are my favorite and will go well with a biker jacket:

 


If you want something that will draw more attention you should definitely pick these lacquered boots with elastic uppers:

 


You can also find gladiator sandals for hotter days which would surely elevate every simple summer t-shirt and shorts outfit. Take a look at these:

 



Okay, so those were my personal picks from milanoo.com and I hope you liked them. I’m very curious which ones you liked best, which you would choose yourselves and what outfit you would wear them with.

Let me know in the comments below and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i odwiedziny.
Komentując wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie danych, które są między innymi wykorzystywane w analizie statystyk poprzez Google Analytics.

Copyright © EPHEMERIC BEAUTY , Blogger